Adekunle Kosoko, known professionally as Adekunle Gold, is a Nigerian highlife singer, songwriter and graphic designer. He gained widespread attention after releasing the 2015 hit single “Sade”, a highlife cover of One Direction’s “Story of My Life”.
In 2015, he signed a record deal with YBNL Nation and released his debut studio album Gold, which debuted at number 7 on the Billboard World Albums chart. Gold was preceded by the release of three singles: “Sade”, “Orente” and “Pick Up”.
Adekunle Gold revealed to Nigerian Entertainment Today that prior to signing with YBNL, he designed the label’s official logo and completed other designs for Lil Kesh, Viktoh and Olamide.
- “Don’t Disrespect My Wife”- Adekunle Gold Tackles Brymo Over Insensitive Comments About Simi
- Adekunle Gold – Ogaranya
- Singer, Simi Reveals How Adekunle Gold DMed Her For A Long Time Before She Agreed To Date Him
- Reekado Banks – Feel Different ft. Adekunle Gold & Maleek Berry
- Adekunle Gold – Omo Eko
- Adekunle Gold – Do You Mind?
- Lady Throws Her Backside sim Adekunle Gold During Stage Performance (Video)
- Adekunle Gold Sends Money To Hair Vendor Who Got Robbed
- Adekunle Gold And Zinoleesky’s “Party No Dey Stop” Tops Nigerian Apple Music Chart
- Adekunle Gold Gifts Mum New House On Her Birthday
- Adekunle Gold – Party No Dey Stop ft Zinoleesky
- Adekunle Gold And Simi Inks Tattoos To Mark Their Fourth Anniversary
- Adekunle Gold Blasts A Troll Who Made Passes At His Daughter, Deja
- Johnny Drille – Journey Of Our Lives (feat. Adekunle Gold)
- Adekunle Gold Reveals How He Met Olamide And Got Signed To YBNL
- Zuchu – Love (feat. Adekunle Gold)
- Adekunle Gold – 5 Star (Remix) ft. Rick Ross
- Adekunle Gold And Others React As Falz is Seen On A Date With A Mystery Woman
- Adekunle Gold – 5 Star
- Adekunle Gold – Call On Me
- Adekunle Gold – Ire (Remix) ft Jacob Banks
- Adekunle Gold – Back To Start
- Adekunle Gold – There is a God ft LCGC
- Adekunle Gold – Mama
- Adekunle Gold – Somebody